up a four-game

Preguntas frequentes

up a four-game

Notapor Cl11234566 » Sab, 07 Dic 2019, 03:22

FORT WORTH, Texas -- On a day when the weather was more suitable for ducks than racing, the Sprint Cup Series at Texas Motor Speedway became NASCARs first rainout of the season. The Robertson family from "Duck Dynasty" had prominent roles at Sundays race, called the Duck Commander 500, but Uncle Si never got to give the command to start engines. NASCAR pulled the plug after a delay of about four hours. The race will be run Monday, nine hours before the start of the NCAA national championship game in nearby Arlington. Tony Stewart, making a comeback this season after missing the final four months of last year with a broken leg, will start on the pole. Watch the race live, Monday at Noon et/9am pt on TSN2. Its the third time in seven Sprint Cup Series races this season that rain has hampered the event. The season-opening Daytona 500 was stopped for more than six hours, and the race at Bristol Motor Speedway had two delays totalling more than five hours. At least the fans who braved the rain got to enjoy the Robertson family antics. Uncle Si was wearing a sparkly jumpsuit meant to resemble a firesuit. Family patriarch Phil Robertson was supposed to wave the green flag as the honorary starter, his youngest son, Jep, was to ride in a pace car. Jase Robertson introduced the Top 10 starters, and his wife Missy sang the national anthem. Sadie, Willies 16-year-old daughter, delivered the invocation. Korie Robertson, Willies wife, said about 30-40 members of the family were at the race. "And some extras, some bearded people may have slipped in there claiming they were kin," said Willie Robertson, who also sponsored Clint Bowyers car for the race. A steady rain saturated the track Sunday. NASCARs new track drying system requires two hours to dry the 1.5-mile speedway, but the unseasonably cool temperatures made the task more difficult. TMS big screen "Big Hoss TV" alerted fans to pending severe weather at times Sunday. The high-definition LED video board also showed episodes of "Duck Dynasty." Bowyers car had markings for Willie Robertsons diner, Buck Commander and Korie Robertsons clothing boutique. "I tried to talk them into letting me drive a Duck Commander car, but they wont do it," Si said. Willies response to that? "We told him if he could figure out how to open the door well let him drive it," the CEO said. Earlier Sunday, an official from Guinness Book of World Records officially certified "Big Hoss TV" as the worlds largest high-definition LED video board. It is 218 feet wide and about 95 feet high, covering 20,614 square feet. Vapormax False .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. Vapormax Scontate . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. http://www.scontatescarpenikeoutlet.it/ ... ferte.html. Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Scarpe Nike Scontate . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. Saucony Outlet Italia . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.EDMONTON -- Darren Helm was just happy to be on the ice again. Scoring the winning goal was a plus. Helm scored in his first game of the season and just his third game since March 2012 due to a myriad of injury woes as the Detroit Red Wings won their third straight game in four nights, defeating the Edmonton Oilers 5-0 on Saturday. "It was the icing on top of the cake, really," Helm said of his goal. "The relief came after the game, knowing that I could still play. The goal was just a nice addition to that. I was really excited. It was one of the nicest moments I have had in a while, since this injury bug started. I was pretty nervous. I was pretty anxious and eager to get out there." Detroit head coach Mike Babcock was happy to see Helm on the bench again. "Helmer gives a huge dimension of talent that we can take advantage of if he is healthy," he said. "He can be dominant. To see him do what he did tonight, I thought he played very well." Tomas Tatar, Jakub Kindl, Joakim Andersson and Todd Bertuzzi also scored for the Red Wings (9-4-2), who have gone 3-1-2 in their last six games. Petr Mrazek was called on to make just 14 saves to earn his first career shutout in his third NHL game. "Its a great moment for me right now," said the 21-year-old netminder. "Sometimes seeing that few shots is harder than facing 30. I really had to be focused on every shot that I had." Added Babcock: "Thats good for him. Hes a kid who, I told someone the other day, he thinks he is here to take (Jimmy) Howards job, not (Jonas) Gustavssons job. Hes just got that kind of attitude. He has won everywhere he has been and there is obviously something to it." The Oilers (3-10-2) are in the midst of yet another disappointing season, now with five consecutive losses before heading out on a four-game trip. Edmonton has been shut out in its last two home games and outscored 9-0. "Its tough, it was embarrassing, I have no words for it and there is no excuses for us," said Oilers defenceman Ladislav Smid. "People talk about injuries and back luck and stuff and we cant talk about that anymore. We all have to wake up in here. I dont think there is one person that can be proud of what he did on the ice." Detroit staked itself an early 2-0 lead on goals just 27 seconds apart five minutes into the contest. An Edmonton miscue allowed Daniel Cleary to send Helm in on a breakaway and he managed to beat Oilers goalie Richard Bachman through the legs, scoring in his first game this season as he made his return from a groin injury. Less than 30 seconds later it was a two-goal Wings lead as Bachman allowed a big rebound on an Andersson shot and Tatar was there to pouncee on it for his third of the year.dddddddddddd Bachman injured his groin lunging for a puck with six minutes to play in the opening frame and had to be helped off the ice. Backup Jason LaBarbera came in to take his place in the Edmonton net. Detroit made it 3-0 seven minutes into the second period as Daniel Alfredsson dished the puck to Kindl at the top of the right face-off circle and he unleashed a howitzer of a shot that blew past LaBarbera. The Red Wings outshot the Oilers 21-10 through the first 40 minutes. Detroit went up by four goals eight minutes into the third period as a wrap-around attempt popped free in front of the net and Andersson was there to pounce on it and score his second of the season. Two minutes late it was 5-0 as Henrik Zetterberg hooked behind the net on the power play and fed it to Bertuzzi at the backdoor. Bertuzzis 21 career goals against Edmonton are the most he has scored in his career against any team. "Its frustrating, there is not much else to be said," said Oilers centre Sam Gagner. "Our compete level wasnt high enough and we werent sharp to start the game." The Red Wings wrap up a four-game Western Canada swing in Winnipeg on Monday. Edmonton begins a four-game trip in Florida against the Panthers on Tuesday. Notes: Now that Detroit has switched conferences, the game was the first of only two meetings between the Oilers and Red Wings this season. Detroit won all three meetings last season and came into the game with a 6-0-5 in its previous 11 visits to Edmonton ... With Gustavsson out with a neck injury, Mrazek got the call. Normal starter Howard was being spelled after playing on Friday night against Calgary ... Edmonton third-string goalie Bachman got his third consecutive start in net for the Oilers, despite Devan Dubnyk being ready to return from an ankle injury. Bachman had a 2.40 goals-against average in his first two games ... Edmonton defenceman Justin Schultz was out with a groin injury and forward David Perron missed his second contest with a neck injury. Coming to replace them in the lineup were defenceman Philip Larsen, who made his Oilers debut and forward Ryan Hamilton, who returned for the first time since suffering a knee injury on October 7 ... Remaining on the Oilers lengthy list of injured players were forwards Jesse Joensuu (undisclosed), Ryan Smyth (groin), Tyler Pitlick (knee) and Taylor Hall (knee), who has at least started skating ... Red Wings forward Johan Franzen (illness) left the game in Calgary and was not able to recover enough to play the Oilers. Also out for Detroit was Jonathan Ericsson (shoulder) ... The Red Wings top six scorers this season range in age from 33 to 41 years old. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a FAQ