just a few tweaks

Descripción de los pasos necesarios para el registro de usuarios

just a few tweaks

Notapor Cl11234566 » Jue, 05 Dic 2019, 08:41

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Marvin Chavez scored two goals against his former team and Chivas USA ended an eight-game winless streak with a 3-1 victory over the Colorado Rapids on Sunday. Erick Torres opened the scoring with his eighth goal of the season in the 56th minute for Chivas, which had gone 0-5-3 since beating the Chicago Fire in its season opener. Torres header beat goalkeeper Clint Irwin after Chivas didnt put a shot on goal in the first half. Chavez, who made two appearances for Colorado last season, broke free on a breakaway to beat Irwin in the 67th minute and again off a cross in the 76th minute. "I liked that team very much and they always treated me very well," Chavez said. "I am a professional and just do my job." Deshorn Brown scored in stoppage time for Colorado, the Rapids third goal in five games. The Rapids were without leading scorer Vicente Sanchez. who missed a second straight game with a sprained left knee. "We obviously had problems in the back of our defence that we need to address," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni said. "They lulled us to sleep, they waited for their opportunities and took full advantage of them." Yeezy Italia .com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday. Air Max 270 Offerte . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. http://www.yeezyscarpeitaliaoutlet.it/s ... ine.html.C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Vans Offerte . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. Saucony Scontate Outlet . As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against.DORAL, Fla. - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense. And not just because snow is in the forecast at home in Wisconsin. This is the 20-year anniversary of the first time Stricker played the Blue Monster at Doral. Now it seems as if hes on a blind date. "You know youre at Doral, but it doesnt feel anything like it," Stricker said Tuesday. "A few holes, they havent changed. But then you step up there, and 80 per cent of them look different from the tee." And that was before he saw the Trump helicopter in all its glory to the left of the 10th tee. "Isnt that something?" Stricker said. "That was probably the first thing they built, that helipad." Donald Trump bought Doral and is putting a golden touch on the resort, which includes the Blue Monster (now officially known as Trump National Doral). He brought in Gil Hanse, the architect who is designing the Olympic golf course in Rio, for a makeover the likes of which the PGA Tour has never seen. Some things havent changed — the tropical warmth, and jetliners soaring over the golf course every minute as they descend on Miami International Airport. Trump didnt get the flight patterns changed. Not yet, anyway. But with few exceptions, its a brand new course. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano of Spain is in his first year on the PGA Tour. He only moved to Miami in December. He has played Doral four times, making this the one course he knows better than the other 68 players in the field, who are getting to know it for the first time. "Thats the feeling I have everywhere I go," he said. "Now they know how I feel." The opening hole used to be one of the easiest par 5s on tour. A big tee shot in the fairway would leave a short iron into the green for the second shot. Making par felt like losing a shot to the field. Stricker played a practice round with Jim Furyk, a past champion at Doral. Furyk hit a tee shot down the middle and had his head down as he walked toward the ball. Finally, he looked at his next shot — just under 260 yards to go, down and to the right with water wrapping around the right side of the green and bunkers dotting the landscape. "Wow," Furyk said. "Youre going to be saying that a lot today," Stricker told him. Whether the changes are for the better wont be known until Thursday when the scores count, and even then the opinions will vary. Odds are the player with a 68 might have a different answer from the gguy who shot 75.dddddddddddd Its longer and stronger. Perhaps the biggest change on any section of the golf course is the 15th and 16th holes. The par-3 15th is only about 150 yards, but water wraps around all but the far right side of the green. Jordan Spieth hit an 8-iron to the far back of the green. It landed about six paces from the back and wound up down the bank and into the water. The short par-4 16th is a driver over the water, unless a player chooses to lay up with an iron to the right. Spieth was stunned to learn the lake wasnt there before. This is one time the 20-year-old Texan has an advantage. He knows the course about as well as anyone, which is not very well at all. "Everyones experience is gone," Stricker said. As for Tiger Woods? He is a four-time champion at Doral. He often talks about putting from memory, which will do him little good on a course where the greens have been redone. The shape of some holes is entirely different. There are slopes on the greens that werent there before. Woods was not at Doral on Tuesday, and the tournament was still awaiting word on whether the lower back injury that led him to withdraw from the Honda Classic on Sunday will be healed enough to play. If he does, hell get one practice round on the Blue Monster before he defends his title. "Its going to be a bit of a shock to him, I think because its just such a different look," Jason Day said. Justin Rose, who won at Doral two years ago, would rather a course go through a massive overhaul than just a few tweaks. This was an overhaul. Trees are gone. Others have been planted. There are bunkers where there had been grass (left of No. 3). There is water where there wasnt water. "So you dont get the sense of being on the same golf course," Rose said. "I think if they had just reworked the greens and everything else looked identical, that might mess with your instincts more. But I think you really just view this as a new golf course. I didnt bring my yardage book from the past number of years. So its a clean sheet." The busiest guys all week have been the caddies. Jimmy Johnson, who works for Stricker, went back to the course Monday evening after a practice round to study. He normally would have been out there by himself. But when he arrived at the par-5 eighth hole — a completely different look with carry-over water for the second shot — he found three other caddies and joined them in stepping off the yardage for the best place to lay up. "It took us 40 minutes," he said. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Como puedo hacer para entrar?