2008 MLS Goalkeeper

2008 MLS Goalkeeper

Notapor Cl11234566 » Lun, 16 Dic 2019, 02:54

SANTIAGO, Chile -- Canadas Adam Hadwin won the Chile Classic on Sunday for first Web.com Tour title, birdieing the final two holes for a one-stroke victory over Australias Alistair Presnell. The 26-year-old Hadwin shot a 3-under 69 at Prince of Wales Country Club for a 16-under 272 total. He earned $117,000. "I dont know what to say," Hadwin said. I really dont know to feel, what to think," he said. "Its amazing. I battled all day and to finish birdie-birdie and make the putts I did on the last two holes gives me so much confidence. I couldnt be happier." Presnell had three eagles, the last an 18-footer on the par-5 18th for a 68. "I heard roars, but I didnt know what happened," Hadwin said. "I knew it was going to be close. I said to my caddie on 17 tee that, If I make two birdies, they cant catch us." Hadwin got up-and-down from a greenside bunker on the 308-yard, par-4 17th to tie Presnell for the lead. From 230 yards on the 18th, he hit a 4-iron that missed the green, then chipped to 4 feet and made the putt. "It was an awkward number. I wanted to hit 5-iron and didnt think I could clear the water if I missed it a little, so I went with 4," said Hadwin, a former University of Louisville player. "I guess I gave up on it a little and luckily it cleared the water. It was a fairly easy chip across the green and was able to get up and down for the victory." He became the 13th Canadian-born player to win on the Web.com Tour and the first since Chris Baryla in the 2009 Chattanoonga Classic, a span of 111 tournaments. South Koreas Sung Joon Park, Swedens Henrik Norlander and American Kyle Reifers tied for third at 13 under. Park shot a 66, Norlander had a 69, and Reifers a 71. Mason Plumlee Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Fake Nuggets Jerseys .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. https://www.cheapnuggets.com/157y-david ... ets.html.A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Ty Lawson Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Doug Moe Jersey . Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks.Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Goalkeeper Jon Busch has returned to the Chicago Fire for another stint after signing a contract with the club. Per MLS and team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Busch first arrived in Chicago in March 2007, and he went on to make 63 appearances for the Fire, including a standout campaign in 2008 that saw him record a league-high 10 clean sheets en route to winning the 2008 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year award as well as a spot on the Best XI. After leaving the Fire for the San Jose Earthquakes in 2010, Busch featured in 150 MLS games for the club and helped the Quakes capture the 2012 MLS Supporters Shield. Busch played under current Fire head coaach Frank Yallop, and he is eager to return to the Fire to play under his former boss.dddddddddddd Im very excited to be back in Chicago, said Busch. Its a place near and dear to my heart, and Im excited to play in front of Section 8 again. Frank took me to San Jose and I was thankful for that, and hes the one bringing me back to Chicago, so Im even more thankful. I know what kind of coach he is, hes a players coach, I know what he wants out of his players, and Im here to help him in any way I can, in the locker room and on the field. Busch is expected to serve as the second-choice goalkeeper in Chicago behind Sean Johnson, who played in 33 of the teams 34 games in league play last season. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Sugerencias