Webber on the

Cumpleaños, motos nuevas, etc

Webber on the

Notapor Cl11234566 » Mié, 15 Ene 2020, 03:12

CHICAGO -- The Blackhawks top line of Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa is proving to be quite a challenge for the rest of the NHL these days. Just ask the Winnipeg Jets. Toews scored in the first period and Sharp had a goal and an assist, leading the Blackhawks to a 4-1 victory over the Jets on Wednesday night. "Weve had a couple games where we didnt click as much as we want to, but I think we got back to where we support each other, being in the right areas, and you saw the chances we got," Toews said. "The more we do that, the more chances we get to score." Fellow Winnipeg native Duncan Keith added two assists in Chicagos fourth win in five games. Patrick Kane scored in the final seconds of the first period and Brandon Pirri added his third of the season on a breakaway in the second. Sharp also scored in his hometown of Winnipeg during Saturdays 5-1 win. Toews is tied with Kane for the team lead with 14 points, and Sharp has three multipoint games this season. "Three players that want to hold onto the puck and make plays," Sharp said, explaining the recent success of his line. "You dont see anybody trying to beat people 1-on-1. Its getting goals by moving the puck back and forth, and all three guys like to score." Winnipeg forward Michael Frolik received a standing ovation when he was recognized during a break in the first period in his first game in Chicago since he helped the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in June. Frolik, who played a pivotal role on Chicagos penalty-kill unit last season, was traded to the Jets for draft picks at the beginning of the off-season. Frolik stood in front of the Winnipeg bench and waved as the crowd cheered after the Blackhawks showed some of his highlights from his time in Chicago. "It was awesome. The fans are great here," Frolik said. "Theyre one of the best in the league and I really appreciate what they did. Its something very special and will never forget it." With the game in hand with 6:22 left in the third, Blackhawks forward Brandon Bollig got a big cheer from the sellout crowd when he drove Jets defenceman Adam Pardy through a glass panel in Winnipegs end of the ice. Pardy then was leaning over the boards and into the crowd when a fan took his helmet off and put it on. A woman also dumped her beer on Pardy before the officials were able to break up the scrum. "I dont know what happened to my stick, either. It got lost in the crowd somewhere, too," Pardy said. "Just a little insult to the injury, I guess. It was a tough night for all of us. "It was tough enough to get put through the glass, but then to get a beer thrown on my head, too, it wasnt a good thing." Devin Setoguchi scored his third goal for the Jets in the third period of his 400th career game. Al Montoya had 24 stops in his second career game in his native Chicago. The Blackhawks grabbed control at the end of the first, jumping ahead 2-0 in a span of 2:25 while bouncing back from Sundays 3-2 overtime loss to Calgary. Toews provided a spark when he set up Kane with a nice spinning pass on a 2-on-1. Kane was stopped by Montoya, but Toews skated around to the front of the net, got a pass from Sharp and stuffed it home at 17:29. Kane then skated through much of Winnipegs end before beating Montoya with a wrist shot for his team-best ninth goal of the season with 6 seconds left in the first. Kane also had a dizzying skating stretch in the second that led to a tripping penalty on Jets forward Eric Tangradi. "He had a couple of shifts when he was putting on a show," Toews said. "That was old-fashioned Kaner there. When he gets it going -- I think that one play when he drew the penalty, it was pretty fun to watch." Sharp made it 4-0 when he beat Montoya on the glove side at 4:00 in the third period. Crawford was working on his first shutout of the season before Setoguchi scored on a rebound at 8:40 of the third. Former Blackhawks defenceman Dustin Byfuglien got an assist on the play. "I thought the game was pretty much what we anticipated," Winnipeg coach Claude Noel said. "Thats a team that can really hurt you, and we made some of the mistakes we made the previous time we played these guys." NOTES: Jets LW Evander Kane missed his second straight game with an unspecified injury. D Zach Redmond also was scratched. ... Fs Michal Handzus, Jeremy Morin and Brad Mills were scratched for the Blackhawks. Handzus has missed six straight games with an upper-body injury. ... It was Winnipegs first game in Chicago since a 4-3 loss to the Blackhawks on Oct. 13, 2011. Solomon Thomas Super Bowl Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. Tom Rathman Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/pie ... sales.html. - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. George Kittle Super Bowl Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. Deebo Samuel Super Bowl Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. MONZA, Italy -- Sebastian Vettels rivals have all but conceded the Formula One title after the German recorded his sixth victory of the season with a resilient performance to win the Italian Grand Prix. While Vettels victory at the Belgian GP two weeks ago was clinical, Sunday he was forced to overcome a difficult start from the pole position and gearbox trouble to beat Ferraris Fernando Alonso and Red Bull teammate Mark Webber. "The heartbeat was a bit higher in the car and also the pit wall, because we didnt know what was going on," Vettel said about the gearbox problem. "I tried to pace myself a little bit more and control the gaps." Before the race, Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali gave Alonso two races -- the next is Singapore in two weeks time -- to close the gap before the team switches its focus to developing next years car. Alonso is 53 points behind Vettel with seven races to go and the Spaniard already sounds like hes given up. Lewis Hamilton is 81 points back in third with only 175 available. "We didnt close the gap in the championship, which is obviously the goal," Alonso said. "We dont have enough races and we dont have the speed now to win consecutive races." Nevertheless, Alonso drove well from fifth on the grid. "Its a fantastic feeling here in Monza. The fourth year I have driven for Ferrari, the fourth time on the podium," he said. "Every year its something amazing, something unique." Vettel locked his tires on the first turn as the Ferrari of Felipe Massa pressured him from behind, but after that the German consolidated his advantage to beat Alonso by 5.4 seconds and Webber by 6.3. "This is the best podium of the season, Im very proud," Vettel said. "We had problems with the gearboxes at the end, but I was OK because I had a good cushion." Monza is the home race for Ferrari fans and there were loud jeers when Vettel was on the podium. "You can hear the difference when you dont win here in a red suit but it means you have done well and beaten the red men (of Ferrari))," Vettel said.dddddddddddd "The more booing we get the better weve done today. I dont blame the people to be honest, its in their genes. They love Ferrari." It was Vettels third career win at Monza -- his first was with Toro Rosso in 2008 and then Red Bull in 2011 -- his sixth of the season and 32nd overall, moving him even with Alonsos win total. He was more emotional than usual, shaking his head vigorously in celebration and letting out his trademark high-pitched whoop as he celebrated his third win in the past four races, then pumping his fist several times as he walked up the podium steps. Massa finished fourth ahead of German drivers Nico Hulkenberg -- a seasons best for Sauber -- and Nico Rosberg, who was sixth on a poor day for Mercedes. There was light rainfall before the race, but the sunshine returned as Vettel started from pole for the 40th in his career and first since the Canadian GP in June. Roared on by thousands of flag-waving tifosi, Ferrari had a point to prove and Alonso brilliantly overtook Webber on the outside and then zoomed ahead of Massa. After 10 of 53 laps, Vettel led Alonso by about 5 seconds, but engineers told him that his front right tire had taken some damage on turn 1 and Alonso began to make up time. Vettel pitted on lap 24, switching from medium to hard tires, followed shortly by Webber and Massa, but Alonso stayed out until lap 28 as leading drivers chose a one-stop strategy. In his last European race before he retires from F1 at the end of the season, Webber got his first podium at Monza. "Good battle with Fernando," the Australian said. "Last time in Monza, so thank you very much." Briton Paul di Restas race lasted a few seconds after he sustained damage to the front left tire of his Force India car. He appeared to hit the back of Romain Grosjeans Lotus and stewards were investigating the incident. Hamilton started from 12th after his worst qualifying performance this campaign and finished ninth. "Thats it for the Championship now," said Hamilton, who won the F1 title in 2008. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Felicitaciones