brought Stanford

Cumpleaños, motos nuevas, etc

brought Stanford

Notapor Cl11234566 » Vie, 03 Ene 2020, 03:12

NEW YORK, N.Y. - The showdown for the AFC North title will be played in prime time.NBC says next weeks meeting between the Bengals and Steelers in Pittsburgh will be on Sunday Night Football. The winner will be division champion.The NFL does not designate a Sunday night game for Week 17 at the start of the season, waiting to see which matchup has the most intriguing playoff implications.The Steelers (10-5) beat Kansas City 20-12 on Sunday to clinch a post-season berth. Cincinnati (9-4-1) hosts AFC West champ Denver on Monday night. If the Bengals lose to the Broncos, they could go into the regular-season finale in danger of missing the playoffs.The announcement was made during halftime of Sunday nights Seahawks-Cardinals game. Mike Bibby Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Custom Sacramento Kings Jerseys .C. - Steve Clifford isnt exactly singing his teams praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/15 ... kings.html. Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Ralph Sampson Jersey . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep. Chris Webber Jersey . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers. KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship. The 24-year-old American finished at 14-under 274 after coming into the final round trailing third-round leader Angela Stanford by four shots after Fridays play. It was Wies third career victory on the LPGA Tour, and first since taking the CN Canadian Womens Open in 2010 -- snapping a 79-event winless drought. And, Wie did it at home. "Im just having fun out there," said Wie, who grew up in Honolulu. "I was out there and nervous. Every time I felt nervous out there, I was looking around, I felt there was no place Id rather be." Stanford had her worst round of the tournament, shooting a 1-over 73 that put her at 12-under 276 and two shots behind Wie. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished third with an 11-under 277. "Today, just didnt make the putts that Ive been making," Stanford said. "I wasnt hitting it great today. Just misclubbed a couple of times. Just didnt make good decisions." Wie came to LOTTE and her home state of Hawaii coming off a runner-up finish two weeks ago in the Kraft Nabisco Championship when she closed with a 71 for her best position of the season. "The highlight of this week was to come back home," Wie said. "There wasnt just one moment. From the first tee shot that I made to the last putt, the aloha that I felt from everyone was unbelievable." Stanford, the leader after the second and third rounds at breezy Ko Olina, came out strong with a birdie on the par-4 third hole to set herself up at 14-under early in the day.dddddddddddd. A bogey for Stanford and a birdie for Wie on the par-4 sixth closed the gap to within a stroke. The par-3 eighth brought Stanford, Wie and South Koreas Hyo Joo Kim to tie at 12 under. A birdie for Wie on the par-3 12th gave her the outright lead, and she gave a small triumphant fist pump to the crowd. "I really think a lot of times, they willed the ball in," Wie said of the fans. "I give a lot of credit to them this week." Another birdie on the par-5 13th put Wie two strokes ahead of two-day leader Stanford and three strokes ahead of Kim. Stanford and Kim were unable to close that gap as Wie won for the first time on American soil. "Shes been playing great," Stanford said. "Shes having a great year, so it was bound to happen. I just happened to be the one that caught the buzz saw." Trade winds continued to challenge golfers all day, gusting upward of 20 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "Well, my caddy isnt one for pep talks, but he gave a good one today," Wie said. "He said, Its windy out there today, but play your game, and thats really what I did. I didnt try to force anything. I had a number in my head that I thought I needed to shoot, and I got it. Kim came in fourth with 1-under 71 for 10-under 278 overall. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Felicitaciones