third and a one-out

Cumpleaños, motos nuevas, etc

third and a one-out

Notapor Cl11234566 » Vie, 03 Ene 2020, 03:08

In his latest T20 Blast column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans prepares for a quarter-final push, talks about his brothers link with Wimbledon star Marcus Willis, and reveals how he lost out in his Euro 2016 sweepstake... We are just a few of wins away from securing a quarter-final spot in the NatWest T20 Blast, and have four big games coming up in the next seven days where we hopefully make sure of it.The team is in good shape despite losing out in the last two games. We know when we get it right, we play an excellent brand of cricket for this format. First up on Friday night is a re-match with local rivals Worcestershire. They beat us convincingly at Edgbaston earlier in the year, so you could say we owe them. The derby is something that the supporters love and so its always a special occasion for the players. Brett DOliveira smacked 62 off 38 balls as Worcestershire beat Birmingham at Edgbaston Then on Tuesday were live in front of the Sky cameras playing Northamptonshire, who are joint top of the North Group with Nottinghamshire. It should be a great game.Matthew Wade has come in as our overseas player, in place of Luke Ronchi. Although Im gutted I didnt manage to get Luke back for drenching me with a water balloon earlier in the summer, Wadey has been an excellent replacement.He was my travel partner up to our game at Yorkshire. We had a good chat and got to know each other well, talking all things cricket, from the Ashes to the IPL and Australian domestic cricket. Australias Matthew Wade has fight right into the Birmingham team since his arrival He cant believe how much cricket we play in our own domestic league compared to Australia, but I wont open that can of worms any further!I got a few runs in the game at Headingley, and felt like I was striking the ball well, but sadly we couldnt quite get over the line, losing by just two runs!I also hit fifty a couple games back against Leicestershire, this time on the winning end of a result, sealing it with a six.My brother Oliver came to watch that game, so it was nice to be able to score a few runs and put on a bit of a show for him. Marcus Willis (L) used to play tennis with Lauries brother before going on to face Roger Federer at Wimbledon Oli is a budding sportsman too - he was a professional tennis player until he was 19, and used to play against Marcus Willis, who played Roger Federer on Centre Court at Wimbledon.Marcus getting to the second round really gripped the nation, and it was awesome to see Andy Murray manage to win in the final there for the second time.My brother sadly had one too many injuries to make it in tennis, but after taking up rugby at Bath University, he has now joined Nottingham Rugby. I cant wait to make a quick trip up the motorway to watch him. Portugals win at Euro 2016 was good news for Birmingham fast bowler, Boyd Rankin Euro 2016 has come to an end, and I must admit, I am missing it already. More important than Portugal winning it was that Boyd Ranking won the Warwickshire team sweepstakes. I had Germany and so was feeling pretty confident until it all went wrong against France in the semi-final!Anyway, back to the cricket, its a big couple of weeks ahead for the club. I am really looking forward to it and eager to help get us to the knockout rounds of the Blast.Watch Sussex face Hampshire in the NatWest T20 Blast on Friday from 6.45pm on Sky Sports 2. Then see Laurie Evans in action for the Birmingham Bears against Northamptonshire on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 2 from 6pm. Also See: North Group Table South Group Table Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Air Force 1 Low Pas Cher .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. Air Force 1 Just Do It Pas Cher . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air- ... -noir.html. He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Nike Air Force 1 07 Homme Pas Cher .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Air Force 1 Basse Pas Cher . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. SAN FRANCISCO -- After a broken right ankle with Atlanta last year threatened to end his career, Tim Hudson has emerged as one of baseballs best and most surprising off-season additions. Hudson turned in another vintage performance to start this season, tossing seven innings to lead the San Francisco Giants past the Chicago Cubs 4-0 on Tuesday night. "I couldnt have asked for a better start to my season with a new team, new organization, new teammates," said Hudson, who signed a $23 million, two-year contract with the Giants in November. "I hope they dont think Im going to be this good all year." Hudson (5-2) allowed six hits, struck out five and walked none. The 38-year-old has allowed two earned runs or fewer in nine of his 10 starts, and he has pitched at least seven innings eight times. "Hes getting better with age," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Buster Posey drove in two runs, and Michael Morse and Pablo Sandoval singled home a run each to help the Giants (33-19) hold on to the best record in the majors. Jeremy Affeldt pitched a perfect eighth and Jean Machi pitched a perfect ninth to close out the Cubs, who will try again to win their first road series since last September in Wednesdays finale. Jake Arrieta (1-1) gave up four runs and seven hits in six innings. He struck out six and walked one but got no support with Hudson on the mound. "Hes a buzz saw," Arrieta said. San Franciscos most reliable starter also might be its most unlikely. In a rotation that includes All-Stars Matt Cain and Madison Bumgarner and two-time NL Cy Young Award winner Tim Lincecum, Hudson has a 1.92 ERA. San Francisco is 5-0 in Hudsons home starts and 7-2 overall. That includes a rain-suspended game in his last start at Colorado, when he allowed one run in three innings coming off a hip injury. Hudson joked that he tricks hitters with "smokee and mirrors" now before admitting that hes just learned to be a better pitcher at this point in his career.dddddddddddd He said hes relying more on scouting reports, location and pitching to contact than trying to overpower hitters. "From a command standpoint, this is probably the best Ive been," Hudson said. The three-time All-Star, who turns 39 in July, showed no signs of rust when he returned to the mound at pitcher-friendly AT&T Park. Hudson retired the first eight batters until Arrieta grounded a single up the middle. He allowed two baseunners in the third and a one-out double to Mike Olt off the centre-field wall in the fifth but quickly induced two outs each time. "It was all Hudson. He did a great job," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. Hudson left to a standing ovation from the announced sellout crowd of 41,060 after getting pinch-hitter Chris Coghlan to ground out with a runner on first to end the seventh. San Francisco supplied all the runs Hudson needed in the first, when Angel Pagan singled and scored on Poseys sacrifice fly and Morse hit an RBI single. Posey hit another sacrifice fly to left with the bases loaded in the fifth before Sandovals bloop single extended San Franciscos lead to 4-0. Hudson handled the Cubs the rest of the way. "Hes had quite a career to this point," Bochy said. "Hes got a lot of baseball left." NOTES: Cain, who missed his last start with a strained right hamstring, will throw a bullpen session Wednesday and is expected to make his next start Saturday at St. Louis. ... Cubs reliever Wesley Wright was placed on the paternity leave list before the game, and Blake Parker was promoted from Triple-A Iowa. Parker allowed one hit in one inning of relief. ... Linececum (4-3, 4.55 ERA) starts for the Giants in the series finale Wednesday. The Cubs counter with RHP Edwin Jackson (3-4, 4.94 ERA). ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Felicitaciones