Hitchcock said

Preguntas frequentes

Hitchcock said

Notapor Cl11234566 » Jue, 02 Ene 2020, 03:12

(SportsNetwork.com) - The St. Louis Blues will try to push their winning streak to three straight games on Thursday night as they play host to the Anaheim Ducks. The Blues are coming off a 4-3 road win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday, with Vladimir Tarasenko capping off his first career hat trick with a power-play goal in overtime. After the Stars Tyler Seguin was called for high-sticking just 14 seconds into the extra frame, Tarasenko one-timed a Kevin Shattenkirk pass at the right circle that beat Kari Lehtonen to the short side. Tarasenkos first two tallies on the night were both game-tying goals in a back-and-forth contest. Jori Lehtera posted a goal and two assists. Brian Elliott turned away 25 shots for the Blues, who have won two in a row for the first time this season. It was a wild game, said Blues coach Ken Hitchcock. It was the best and worst for both teams. One of the worst parts for St. Louis was captain David Backes leaving the game after taking a hit from Dallas defenseman Trevor Daley late in the first period. The forward hit his head on the ice and did not return to the game. Backes did not practice on Wednesday, but he has not been ruled out for Thursdays game. While the Blues are looking to get on a roll, the Ducks have been red-hot since the start of the season. They won for the eighth time in their first 10 games, blanking Chicago 1-0 on Tuesday. John Gibson made 38 saves to record his second career shutout, while Devante Smith-Pelly scored the games only goal short-handed with 8:28 left in regulation. After several close calls on Gibson during a Chicago power play, Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook stumbled as he tried to corral a pass at the blue line. An alert forechecking Smith-Pelly swooped in alone up the middle and beat Chicago goaltender Scott Darling with a backhander between the pads. I know hes a big goalie, so I wanted to get him moving side to side and it squeaked through, Smith-Pelly said. The Ducks won the opener of a four-game swing, bouncing back after having a seven-game winning streak halted with a 4-1 loss to San Jose on Sunday. Anaheim has won three of its past four in St. Louis and beat the Blues for the fourth straight time overall with a 3-0 home win on Oct. 19. Frederik Andersen made 28 saves in his first career shutout, Sami Vatanen scored a pair of power-play goals and Matt Beleskey set the tone with a goal 1:37 into the game. Elliott allowed three goals on 25 shots faced in the Blues ninth loss in their past 12 versus the Ducks. Air Max 270 React Winter Pas Cher . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Femme . -- Brad Gushue of St. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fau ... do-it.html. The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Air Max 270 React Achat . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Air Max 270 Ultramarine Solar Red .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. ST. LOUIS -- After the morning skate, captain Jamie Benn vowed that the Dallas Stars would play to honour ill teammate Rich Peverley. With the forward following the Stars game against the St. Louis Blues from a hospital bed back in Dallas, Benn put his team over the top. Stars coach Lindy Ruff said Peverley, who is sidelined because of a heart issue that caused him to collapse on the bench on Monday, was well aware his teammates beat the Blues 3-2 in overtime on Tuesday night. "I texted him right after the game and he responded," Ruff said. "He was happy. He said Keep rolling. I just said at the end, See you tomorrow." Benn scored 3:42 into overtime to end the Blues five-game winning streak. St. Louis is first overall in the NHL standings. "Obviously, (Monday) night was a scary situation but today is a new day," Benn said. "We were thinking about Rich back home, but I thought we did a great job getting mentally ready for this game. "Were still in a big playoff push and we found a way to get two points." Defencemen Alex Pietrangelo and Roman Polak ended lengthy goal droughts for the Blues, who lost for the first time in five games with new goalie Ryan Miller. They might have run into an inspired team. "Youve got to give them credit. Theyve been through a lot in the last 24 hours," Blues forward Steve Ott said. "Its pretty honourable for them to come out and play like that." Colton Sceviour, one of two call-ups by the Stars with Peverley out indefinitely and teammate Alex Chiasson also hospitalized due to emotional distress after his teammates "cardiac event," scored on a power play in the first period. Miller robbed the other call-up, Chris Mueller, with a glove save from point-blank range with 2:16 to go in the third. But he couldnt cross the crease in time to corral a shot from the right circle by Benn that gave Dallas its fourth win in five games. "I kind of knew he got lost up there, but no one was on the back side the way the play developed," Miller said. "I just didnt get my whole body over in time." The Stars hoome game against Columbus was postponed Monday night after Peverley fell ill.dddddddddddd Peverley remained hospitalized in stable condition on Tuesday while undergoing tests. "I told them, You can look for a reason to lose or you can find a way to win," Ruff said. "I said we need to find a way to win and we need to win it for a couple of our teammates." Benn has scored in three straight games and has seven points in a five-game streak. The Blues are 18-0-2 against the Central Division, breaking the franchise record of 19 consecutive games with a point in divisional play set in 1968-69. During the five-game winning streak, they never allowed more than two goals. After settling for one point, coach Ken Hitchcock saw only negatives. "I dont think were playing very smart," Hitchcock said. "Were not putting pucks in deep, were not getting on the grind, were turning way too many pucks over. "Players are going to have to dig in and start playing the right way." Polak tied it at 2 at 5:01 of the third period with his first goal in 37 games and fourth overall. He sent a drive through traffic that got past goalie Tim Thomas. Pietrangelo, who earlier this season became the first Blues defenceman to score 40 points in his first three seasons, snapped a 20-game goal drought in the first period. Pietrangelo had 11 assists since his previous goal on Jan. 10 at Vancouver. Antoine Roussel scored on a breakaway earlier in the period to put the Stars ahead, sending the puck slowly trickling between Millers pads. Roussel got free after David Backes flubbed a cross-ice pass near the blue line in the offensive zone. Sceviour, among the leading scorers in the AHL for the Texas Stars, scored his fourth goal in eight games this season against a team that had killed 33 of 35 power-play chances the previous 11 games. NOTES: Blues D Jay Bouwmeester played in his 700th consecutive regular-season game, the longest active streak in major sports. ... The Blues fell to 36-1-5 when scoring first. ... Roussel had one assist the previous four games. ... Polak has four goals, tying his career best for a season. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a FAQ