with the Dolphins, and he had spent his entire seven-year N

CUANDO SE ENTRE POR PRIMERA VEZ A SALUDAR A TODOS.

with the Dolphins, and he had spent his entire seven-year N

Notapor elaine95 » Sab, 11 Ene 2020, 08:29

I have been talking to numerous Miami Dolphins fans on social media about the importance of these next two offseasons. First Durham Smythe Jersey , the organization must decide what to do with current starting..."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsBreakingDolphins 2019 Draft picks: 13 - Christian Wilkins; 78 - Michael Deiter; 151 - Andrew Van Ginkel; 202 - Isaiah Prince; 233 - Chandler Cox; 234 - Myles Gaskin脳Miami Dolphins NewsMiami Dolphins expected to make difficult decision regarding next QBNew,151commentsESTShareTweetShareShareMiami Dolphins expected to make difficult decision regarding next QB Grid View Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports Ben Queen-USA TODAY Sports Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsI have been talking to numerous Miami Dolphins fans on social media about the importance of these next two offseasons. First, the organization must decide what to do with current starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill, who was drafted by the Dolphins in 2012 hasn’t shown the organization that he is a franchise player. It just has not worked out and now it is time to turn the page.The Dolphins will be drafting a quarterback, which should not be a surprise to anyone, with 2019 options like Dwayne Haskins, Kyler Murray, Will Grier, Drew Lock, or Daniel Jones all possibilities, but there are other options that could be used between now and a drafted passer being ready to take the field. Miami could sign a free agent quarterback, someone like Teddy Bridgewater or Joe Flacco. Numerous members of the Dolphins fanbase want to get a stop gap quarterback this year, then wait until the 2020 NFL Draft. I ask myself, why wait? If the Dolphins organization feel that they want to draft that quarterback because it complements their plan Iam hoping they go for it. I have a lot of members of the fanbase tell me that, “The Dolphins should work on theoffensive line and defensive line.” I totally understand that the team has weaknesses at certain positions, but that does not mean they cannot draft a quarterback this year. The whole idea of tanking this upcoming season is nonsense to me. I believe something like that should naturally happen. If the Dolphins do not decide to sign a stop gap quarterback http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-robert-quinn-jersey , they would probably start Luke Falk or Jake Ruddock. I do not see Tannehill returning to the Dolphins, so he is out of the picture. If the Dolphins go 3-13, 4-12, or 5-11 and get a top draft pick in 2020. I’ll be okay with it, but to see a total blowup of the roster is not in my DNA. I believe the fanbase should patiently wait and see how free agency plays out and if any major roster move is made. If we see notable players being traded for draft picks, we all know what that means. A lot of the young players will see a significant amount of playing time. I hope you don’t get upset if safety Reshad Jones, wide receiver Albert Wilson, defensive end Cameron Wake, or wide receiver Kenny Stills get either traded or let go. That’s what you call forcing a tanking method, not letting it happen naturally.All I am asking for is for Dolphins fans to be patient, because the organization must choose the right quarterback. I believe the Dolphins should draft or sign a quarterback until they have the right one in place. The whole fanbase have seen how important it is to have the right guy. The Dolphins organization when they selected Dan Marino, the franchise was competing at a high level. Once Marino retired they have kbeen looking for the “Franchise quarterback” ever since. The organization thought it was Tannehill, but that wasn’t the case. The quarterbac position will dictate how the franchise will be like in 10 to 15 years.Follow me at asimancas305 for your latest Miami Dolphins updates. COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP)Although Mike Pouncey is thrilled to start work with the Los Angeles Chargers, the center still has a few bittersweet thoughts about how his last job ended.Pouncey joined Philip Rivers for the start of the offseason workout program Monday, exactly four weeks after he agreed to a two-year contract with the Chargers following his release by the Miami Dolphins.Los Angeles was able to sign the three-time Pro Bowl center only because Pouncey had been abruptly dropped by the Dolphins Womens A.J. Derby Jersey , who apparently couldn’t make a deal on a restructuring of his contract.Although Pouncey said he’s excited about a fresh start with a team that could get him to the playoffs for the first time, the manner in which the Dolphins dropped him still stings.”I understand it happens,” Pouncey said. ”It was just the way it happened. I was there for seven years, and for them to not bring me in, sit me down and let me know what was going on, especially the fact that me and my brother (Maurkice) worked out there every single day this offseason, sat down and met with the coaches every single day – it just didn’t sit well with me. Guys come in and get cut all the time, but I was there for seven years. They could have at least brought me in, instead of texting my agent and ignoring my phone calls and texts all day.”Pouncey was a captain with the Dolphins, and he had spent his entire seven-year NFL career with the franchise. He also won a national title at the University of Florida after going to high school in central Lakeland, Florida.”I love that city,” Pouncey said of Miami. ”I was big in the community there. I was there my whole career. I’m a guy that doesn’t need much fuel to add to the fire, but when you do stuff like that and add fuel to the fire, it just makes you want to prove everybody wrong. So I’m excited for it.”Pouncey played in all 16 games last season for the Dolphins after struggling with injuries in previous campaigns. Miami still moved on without him, instead choosing $7 million in salary cap savings.”When my agent called me, it was kind of a shock I was getting released Akeem Spence Jersey ,” Pouncey said. ”But when he called me and listed all the different teams that were interested in me, the Chargers were my first choice.”The hard-hitting, versatile lineman should be an immediate upgrade for the Chargers, who went 9-7 while starting Spencer Pulley at center last season. Pouncey’s run-blocking proficiency is expected to boost Los Angeles’ rushing attack, which was only 26th in the league last season even while the prolific Chargers were fourth in total yards.Pouncey is studying the Chargers’ offense during these early weeks of preparation, determined to learn the entire scheme quickly. He’s also excited to get to know Forrest Lamp and Dan Feeney, the two second-year pros likely to line up alongside him as the Chargers’ guards.As for Rivers, they’ll work on their snap technique in due time. There are plenty of other things to learn, like film room etiquette.”I was actually sitting in his seat, and he got me up and moved me out of it,” Pouncey said with a laugh. ”He’s a good dude.”And while injuries have slowed his career at times, Pouncey is completely healthy despite playing every game last season.”I’m going to make it through all 16 this year, no matter what,” Pouncey said. ”I don’t care what it takes. I’m going to make it through all 16 and just go from there. It’s a mindset thing for me. I proved it to myself last year that I can do it, and I’m going to do it again.”—
elaine95

Volver a Presentarte