teams training camp

CUANDO SE ENTRE POR PRIMERA VEZ A SALUDAR A TODOS.

teams training camp

Notapor Cl11234566 » Vie, 06 Dic 2019, 06:48

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Striker Luke Moores 67th-minute goal erased a 1-0 deficit and defender Bradley Orrs 91st-minute header provided the final equalizer as Toronto salvaged a 2-2 draw on the road against Sporting Kansas City, the reigning Major League Soccer champions. "Youve got to show character in games like this," said striker Jermain Defoe, who transferred to Toronto FC from Tottenham Hotspur during the off-season. "Away from home, its always going to be difficult. But to go down to 10 men a its a show of character to come back on the road and get a point." Already trailing by a goal, Toronto FCs comeback hopes appeared to suffer a severe blow in the 63rd minute when defender Steven Caldwell was sent off for a serious foul after cleating Sporting KC midfielder Toni Dovale in the right groin with a flying challenge. Instead, less than five minutes after the serious foul sent Caldwell to the showers early, Toronto FC (4-4-1) rallied and then did so again after falling behind on Dom Dwyers 84th-minute penalty kick. "The guys had to climb a bit of a mountain, and they did that," said Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen. "What I loved about this, I sat here about a year ago in this same situation when we went down to 10 men and folded like a wet paper bag, to tell you the truth. It was three (goals) going on eight, but we looked very solid today and we got -- through character and determination and battling through all the variables that were thrown against the guys -- what I think was a well-deserved draw." Sporting KC (5-4-3) controlled nearly 68 per cent of the possession and outshot TFC 17-7, but both teams settled for a single point after Orr headed home a chipped volley by fellow defender Nick Hagglund in the dying minutes. "We didnt play very well, but we were solid," Nelsen said. He did take exception to referee Baldomero Toledo sending off Caldwell for spiking midfielder Toni Dovale in the right groin on a flying challenge. "I didnt think I went in with any malicious attempt or excessive force," Caldwell said. "I won the ball clearly and felt he came into me. It always looks worse than what it was. I go, I see the ball and try and win it. I did win it and I felt it was very unfortunate and extremely disappointed to have let the team down and be sent off." Still, Toronto FC persevered. Defoe set the game-tying goal in motion by charging directly down the guts of the field after a midfield turnover by Sporting KC. Splitting three defenders, Defoe slipped a ball forward into the box for Moore, who wheeled around for a one-time left-footed drive that beat Sporting KC goalkeeper Eric Kronberg. Toronto FC went down a goal again in the 84th minute when Dwyer scored his MLS-leading 10th goal on a penalty kick. Toronto FC defender Doneil Henry knocked Sporting KC right back Igor Juliao to the ground in the box, conceding his fourth penalty kick of the season. Goalkeeper Joe Bendik -- who finished with three saves, including a critical pair on second-half rockets by Sporting KC midfielder Paulo Nagamura -- guessed correctly and dove right, but Dwyers drive was too strong. Toronto FC wasnt finished, however. "We never gave up, even when we got the penalty," said Defoe, who notched his first MLS assist on Moores goal. "We kept our heads. Its a difficult place to come. They are a good team. They pass the ball, they keep the ball, have good movement and are really athletic. I think tonight was all about character. "On a different day, maybe we would have gotten a little luck and won it at the end. But I think to show character and to come back was special. There are a lot of positives we can take out of the game tonight." Balenciaga Italia . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. Scarpe Nike Outlet Italia . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. http://www.scontatescarpenikeoutlet.it/ ... ferte.html. Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said. Balenciaga Saldi . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. Air Jordan 1 Saldi .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend.England wing Anthony Watson is a major doubt for the autumn internationals after suffering a broken jaw. The 22-year-old Bath back sustained the injury during a training session at the teams training camp in Brighton on Tuesday.However, it did not happen during the judo drills which saw Wasps flanker Sam Jones sidelined with a broken right leg after he was hurt while grappling with Maro Itoje. Anthony Watson broke his jaw in the England training camp earlier this week, said Bath director of rugby Todd Blackadder.Its too early for a full medical prognosis on how long hell be out for, but its likely hell miss the autumn internationals.Hes in great hands with our medical team, and we look forward to seeing him back on the pitch when hes ready. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Watson has mmade 24 appearances for England and started all three of their matches against Australia as they completed a 3-0 whitewash of the Wallabies during their summer tour.dddddddddddd. Watson (centre) was a key member of the team that whitewashed Australia England open their autumn campaign against South Africa at Twickenham on Saturday November 12, live on Sky Sports 1, and follow that with matches against Fiji, Argentina and Australia.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Jones blow for England Itoje is Englands answer Jones criticism fair Baxter for England ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Presentarte