Best Smartwatch for Women in 2020

CUANDO SE ENTRE POR PRIMERA VEZ A SALUDAR A TODOS.

Best Smartwatch for Women in 2020

Notapor Damianfs » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 14:39

Remember that thing you said the other day? No, not that, the other thing? Yeah, well you could have just yelled it at your smartwatch to take a note on the go instead of forgetting that billion dollar idea. Way to go.

And the best part about smartwatch note taking apps like Google Keep is that they’re integrated with the cloud so they’ll show up on all your other devices automatically. Talk about travel friendly.
Damianfs

Re: Best Smartwatch for Women in 2020

Notapor Annabelle » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 14:41

Other than that, screen size is a bit bigger, looks sharper and Alexa -even though it's not perfect- works cool. You can ask Alexa to define a word or add something to your shopping list or ask what's the distance to Andromeda Galaxy just by pressing a button. For me that function is much more important than having a builtin GPS. I hike a lot but as I never leave my smartphone at home or at car when I'm hiking(I guess nobody does it ) having a builtin GPS in my watch is no big deal. My hiking is recorded anyways.
Last but not least, battery life is fantastic! Every morning when I woke up I put my watch to charge and to get a break from wearing it, and it always shows something like %82-%85 left. So that's how much it consumes in 24h: around %15!
Annabelle

Notapor Paige » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 14:41

The Fitbit app tells me about the quality of the foods I eat and counts my macros. I just scan my food on the Fitbit app (which is free, btw) and it counts everything for me so I don't have to. It has helpful nutrition articles as well. You don't need a Jan in order to utilize many of the cool features of the Fitbit app's free service--just use your phone to help you log your workouts and food and manually input your weight and measurements.

One of the nice features of Jan that my other fauxbit had is the sleep count--although Fitbit's sleep tracker is more in depth and pays attention to your sleep cycle and can wake you up to half an hour before you set your alarm based on when your cycle is less likely to cause drowsiness. This happened yesterday (my alarm was set for 9:12am) when it woke me up at 8:47. Talk about a look! I glared at Jan because I had half an hour to sleep but then I realized that was dumb, I should get up. So I did and I felt no grogginess.
Paige

Notapor Damianfs » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 14:42

Today I woke up at 8:07 on my own and my sleep quality index gave me a good score of 85% (yesterday was 88%). I woke up a lot but I blame my sun burn and sore muscles. We'll see how tonight's sleep score does as my sunburn is already improving a lot since yesterday. (Was working in the yard almost all afternoon)

Also something I'm super happy to report is I've lost 6 pounds since Monday! I kept trying to start this earlier but my family has been detrimental to my waistline. I'm all like "I'm going to start eating right" and my husband is like "hey, you want a chocolate cake for mother's day?" And I'm like "NO I SAID I AM EAITING RIGHT!" And then my cutie kids are like "here's a giant size bag of starbursts, your favorite!" And I'm like "now I must eat all the candy" and that's pretty much my life in a nutshell.
Damianfs

Notapor Annabelle » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 14:42

Received my versa 2 and charged all night using computer usb. The watch will not pair with my ROG phone says versa 2 rejects pairing. Followed all Fitbit online troubleshooting no results. Reset watch and got message saying sync data not completely removed? How can that be when I was never able to pair it for initial setup. Did I receive a watch returned by someone else who partially set it up? Also while charging there is no battery logo showing status. I feel I received a lemon or this watch is not as great as it was reported to be. Help. I'm recharging again and will start over with it. If nothing it will be sent back for refund.
Annabelle

Notapor Daniela » Dom, 12 Jul 2020, 21:26

Samsung has taken more than a few cracks at different product categories, and womens galaxy smartwatch has been no exception. The company has made several attempts at getting it right, with new smartwatches and fitness trackers every year. We take a look at some of the best available, including the newest of the bunch with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 and a hybrid fitness tracker.
Daniela

Volver a Presentarte