Warning traders, legal SCAM tactics by FCA brokers (Etoro),

Concentraciones, Ferias, Rallys, Mercadillos, etc.

Warning traders, legal SCAM tactics by FCA brokers (Etoro),

Notapor reikiadvice » Sab, 19 Dic 2020, 08:18

Warning traders, legal SCAM tactics by FCA brokers (Etoro), real story & risks + compensation fund
From Platinum Joe, Etoro Diamond Member,

If you trade stocks or cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, you must see WARNING of a new legal scam.

To Etoro,

explain and defend yourself answering 7 questions. Just share with the CySEC, FCA, FSCA and us these statistic:

1 Out of 13 mln users how many accounts have you terminated?
2 Was there at least one that broke the Terms and Conditions, how many?
3 What was the average profit/loss of each account when terminated?
4 What was the total LOSS of all accounts you TERMINATED, turning all users` loss into your PROFIT? How much have you cashed in on all Terminations?
5 How do you compare that to competitors? I have not heard one person being kicked out of other platforms.
6 Do you think it`s fair to not let investments mature, but terminate x1 positions and accounts pre-maturely in the beginning of confirmed by you Bull run? Yes or No?

7. Why have you changed your calculation algorithms for crypto assets after 2018 withouht public announcement and compensation to all for wrongly calculated profits, which until then increased users losses by even 4.34% ? Visit: Etoro sued by Diamond Member

You made over $150,000 on one user! See http://www.etoroisnotsafe.com/gallery/

Dear trader

If you used or use Etoro for cryptocurrencies your profits were too wrongly calculated. This problem affected over 200,000 users. See evidence and my case study and how yor are entitled to Etoro compensation.

http://www.etoroisnotsafe.com/gallery/

This is an open letter exercising freedom of speech. Etoro has right to comment, but only if above questions are answered. But that`s not all, The story of wrong doing continues, see updates on my blog, don`t be mislead by Etoro the adverts!
reikiadvice

Volver a Eventos