in all areas of the

Descripción de los pasos necesarios para el registro de usuarios

in all areas of the

Notapor Cl11234566 » Lun, 30 Dic 2019, 03:18

GREENSBORO, N.C. - Jason Brown gushed to Adam Rippon: Oh my god, it was amazing.He turned to Joshua Farris, his skating rival for nearly a decade, and told him, Its just so cool to continue to grow together.Brown won his first U.S. title Sunday when Rippons stellar long program couldnt make up a big deficit and Farris mistake may have cost him the championship. All three were still beaming afterward, a breakthrough performance for each competitor.The 20-year-old Brown, the runner-up a year ago to earn an Olympic berth, handled the pressure of being the favourite with aplomb. Leading Rippon by 8.65 points after the short program, Brown had no massive mistakes in the free skate to finish with 274.98 points, a record for the event and enough to beat Rippon by 2.5.I was just checking it off the list and performing to the audience, Brown said.Rippon became the first man to win back-to-back world junior titles in 2009. But he had struggled to live up to that promise in the senior ranks — as he put it, some hopeless old skater who used to have a lot of potential.Rippon, 25, had just one medal at the U.S. Championships before Sunday, a silver in 2012, and was eighth last year.That was when he told coach Rafael Arutyunyan he didnt like competing and didnt know what he wanted to do next.Arutyunyan looked me dead straight in the eyes, Rippon recalled, and he said, Buddy, you need to figure it out.Rippon did some choreography over the summer — including best friend Ashley Wagners short program, which helped her win the womens title here. But this week, something completely changed in my mind about his own skating.I wasnt half in it anymore, he said. I was fully invested.Rippon frequently changed coaches in the past but found stability with Arutyunyan, who also guided Wagner to a dominant victory. Known more for his artistry than his jumping throughout his career, Rippon realized he needed to up the difficulty of his programs. That was why he added the quad lutz.I came into this week kind of feeling that I had been written off. I really wanted to change that talk about me, he said. I wanted to come here and I wanted people to see me as a champion.I feel like a champion today.The quad was downgraded by the judges Sunday, though Rippon landed eight triple jumps perfectly. But he had been in fifth place after the short program, when he lost out on points for spins that were too short.On Sunday, he was both technically sharp and lyrically refined. As soon as the music ended, Rippon screamed and shook both hands in front of him. He choked back tears after his free skate score of 187.77, a U.S. Championships record that temporarily put him in first.Brown landed with two feet on his second triple axel but had eight triples overall, and his 181.62 points were enough to overtake Rippon.Farris skated last and performed well enough to potentially pass Brown. He completed a quad toe loop, with a small deduction for an extra turn on the landing.But on his first combination, he did a double toe loop instead of a triple. That meant he received no credit for his final combination because it was his third different double toe.Asked later if he was kicking himself for the miscue, Farris let his head fall to the table.To be honest, yes, he said. I mean, who wouldnt?But the 20-year-old is going to his first world championships, and he is proud of how he landed seven triples even though he spun through the air at a crooked angle on several of them.I fought through that whole entire program, he said.Defending champion Jeremy Abbott dropped from third to fifth after falling twice during the long program. The 29-year-old Abbott had planned to retire after last season, when he won his fourth U.S. title, but rethought those plans. He hasnt decided what hell do next.Max Aaron, the 2013 champion, was fourth despite landing two quad salchows Sunday. But he earned far fewer points than the top three for his choreography and style.Brown proved he could win a U.S. title without a quad. But it will be another thing to contend at the world championships in Shanghai in March if he doesnt add one before then. Daniel Brunskill Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Fred Warner Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom ... -488d.html. -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Monty Stickles Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Raheem Mostert Jersey . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis.The CFL has approved making pass interference subject to video review for the upcoming season. Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. "We are constantly looking for ways to make our great game even better and I believe we have done that today with the approval of this rule change," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. "Being progressive and using technology to compliment the excellent work our officials already do on the field is positive for our teams, players, and ultimately, our fans." The new rule now provides a team with the ability to use coaches challenges to review a called or potential pass interference foul up to the final three minutes of a game. In the final three minutes and overtime, a team can only challenge such a call or non-call once, and only if it still has an unused challenge and a timeout remaining. A coach must challenge to trigger a video review of a pass interference call or a potential pass interference call. They will not be subject to automatic review by the Command Centre. An unsuccessful challenge of a potential pass interference foul in the final three minutes will result in the loss of a timeout. An unsuccessful challenge of an actual pass interference call in the final minutes will not result in the loss of a timeout. The CFL is the first football league to subject pass interference to video review. The role of the Command Centre has also been expanded to automatically review specific turnovers of fumbles lost and interceptions, and can now detect illegal participation fouls during a play (when a player returns to the field after voluntarily leaving it). "We are very much looking forward to implementing the rule changes for the 2014 season now that we have received final approval from our Board," said Glen Johnson, CFL Vice President of Offficiating.dddddddddddd "We went through a very rigorous and inclusive process this off-season and we strongly believe that all of these rule changes will have a positive impact on our game." Other approved rule changes to further protect the health and safety of CFL players include: • Eliminating low blocks below the waist, other than those delivered to the front plane of a player, in all areas of the field except in the area between the tackles and two yards on either side of the line of scrimmage. • Outlawing peel back blocks, which occur when a play changes direction in the backfield, forcing the defender to modify his pursuit, making him susceptible to blind low blocks executed by an offensive player moving toward his own end zone. • Clarifying the rules that make it illegal to "deliver a blow" to an opponents neck or head, and when it is illegal for a player to use their helmet to hit an opponent, standards already followed by officials but not yet codified in the rule book. • Requiring an injured player to leave the field for three plays regardless of whether a penalty was called on the action leading to the injury (players currently have the option to stay in the game if a penalty was called on the play.) Other approved changes to promote scoring and improve the flow of the game include: • Allowing quarterbacks for each team to use their own team supplied Wilson footballs, provided they have met the "new ball" quality standard established by the league. • Allowing centres to bob their heads multiple times in an effort to signal timing of the snap of the ball (to be used by visiting teams coping with noise in stadium). • Allowing offences to further dictate the pace of play by no longer requiring the Head Referee to hold the 20 second clock for the defence to substitute. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Como puedo hacer para entrar?