I learned so much

Descripción de los pasos necesarios para el registro de usuarios

I learned so much

Notapor Cl11234566 » Lun, 23 Dic 2019, 03:17

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Christmas Day extravaganza, including the Nets struggles, the improvement of Serge Ibaka, the feisty Mario Chalmers, the performance of Chandler Parsons and the lane presence of DeAndre Jordan. 1. BROOKLYN NETS: I know Brook Lopez is a good player but come on now. The Chicago Bulls didnt have Derrick Rose and Luol Deng wasnt suited up and they get their tails kicked at home. What I see is a team thats disjointed and just not on the same page in terms of what the plan is. Injuries and the lack of practice time with a healthy group have been factors no doubt but when I see inconsistent effort and lack of fire/passion, then I wonder. I think we all thought this team would be so much better. Now what? Tough decision for GM Billy King. Theyve gone all in with this group and it will be a difficult fix. 2. SERGE IBAKA (Thunder): Each time I watch him, Im more and more impressed with what I see. Hes continuing to improve his game and has become a very nice third piece to compliment Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Plays the game very hard. Relentless in his rebounding effort, finishes in the lane and has become so much more confident in his face-up game and jump shot. He was so raw when he first entered the league but not anymore. Its a true testament to his work ethic. 3. MARIO CHALMERS (Heat): Doesnt get a lot of attention on this team yet hes a feisty perimeter defender and gets the ball to the right places at the right time. Is a guy that can hurt you with the 3-point shot and loves the big moment. Perfect complimentary fit for this club. You dont need to run a lot of plays for him and the style of play is good for his game. Has a really good motor and compete level and playing with such great players has taught him to slow down and concentrate on making the smart play which he does with better consistency. 4. CHANDLER PARSONS (Rockets): Never thought hed be this good as a pro when he came out of the University of Florida. Not a big, strong guy and when you look at him, hes far from a physically imposing figure yet at an explosive/demanding position, hes more than held his own. His performance yesterday against the Spurs was one of pure efficiency and productivity with 21 points, six rebounds and six assists. He makes you guard him from deep (5- 3 Pointers) and has a neat change of pace with his ball skills. Plays the game at a controlled speed yet with superb energy and awareness. A keeper. 5. DE ANDRE JORDAN (Clippers): He gives his team the lane presence that is so important to win consistently in the NBA. Gets 13 rebounds and six blocks against the Warriors and takes only terrific high percentage shots in the lane, usually on offensive rebounds or off of Chris Paul penetration for dunks. As we get into the playoffs in April, Ill be curious to see if Doc Rivers continues to play him major minutes, particularly late in games with his shaky free-throw shooting. Rivers has made it a point of emphasis to play him and boost his stock and compliment him and its paid dividends in an improved player. With coaches leaning towards playing small and adding skill to the court in bigger games, this will be an interesting dynamic to watch develop. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Pas Cher . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Grossiste Chaussure Pas Cher . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. http://www.chaussurepascherchine.fr/grossiste-air-max-95.html.9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Balenciaga Shoes Pas Cher .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Air Max 720 Homme Pas Cher .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Joey Logano was pushed into the Sprint Cup Series as a fresh-faced, budding superstar barely old enough to drive at NASCARs national level.When Joe Gibbs Racing chose him to replace Tony Stewart in 2009, Logano moved quickly into one of NASCARs top rides with out-of-whack expectations built by glowing recommendations from veteran drivers.It was quickly apparent that Logano would need years to properly fill Stewarts seat at JGR, and the organization had to make a change after four seasons and just two victories. Roger Penske was fast to grab Logano, who has blossomed into the driver many thought hed be when he turned 18 in 2008 and finally became eligible to race at NASCARs top level.Loganos win Sunday at Kansas Speedway was his career-best fifth of the season and earned him an automatic berth into the third round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. After the victory, Penske thanked Joe and J.D. Gibbs for giving Logano four years of seat time and breaking him in.Probably have to send (JGR) a check, Penske joked.Logano heads into Saturday nights race at Charlotte Motor Speedway at the top of the Chase rankings and confident hes a legitimate title contender with his No. 22 Team Penske crew. Its a spot Greg Zipadelli always believed Logano could reach.Zipadelli was Stewarts crew chief at JGR and spent three seasons atop the pit box with Logano before Zipadelli moved into a management role at Stewart-Haas Racing.We asked him to do something he probably wasnt ready to do, Zipadelli said. He did the best he could at the time, and I think he got beat up over it.Logano left JGR with 41 top-10 finishes in 144 starts in the No. 20. He also won five poles, but never earned a spot in the Chase. In his first season with Penske last year, he had career-highs in top-fives, top-10s, laps led and made the Chase.I think the change was good for him. He went to a group that was excited about having hhim a€” not that Gibbs wasnt, but they made different choices, Zipadelli said.dddddddddddd We pushed him pretty early. There was never a day I didnt think that kid had talent.___MASON MITCHELL: Mason Mitchell started last winter unsure of his 2014 racing plans and took a gamble leaving his home in Iowa to move to North Carolina to start his own team.The move paid huge dividends as his Mason Mitchell Motorsports team last weekend won the ARCA Racing Series championship.Its unbelievable, Mitchell said. I know there were not too many believers earlier in the year, but we showed them what we were about. I learned so much about myself, living at the race shop and being dedicated. Its just pretty incredible. It takes a lot just to get to the race track.Mitchell finished the season with one win, six second-place finishes and 12 top-five finishes. He also won five poles and his 18 top-10 finishes led all ARCA drivers.Mitchell was solid on every type of track ARCA visited: In two dirt track races, he finished second and fourth. He was 10th on the road course in New Jersey. In nine short track races, he led 449 laps and had seven top-10 finishes.Youre not supposed to do this the first time, Mitchell said. I figured wed be competitive by the end of the race season, but not all year. We never really had a bad day at the race track.___INDYCAR-ENGINE DEVELOPMENT: IndyCar has named Marvin Riley the director of engine development. He will work in developing the rules and performance standards for IndyCar Series engine manufacturers Chevrolet and Honda.Riley, who holds a mechanical engineering degree from Michigan and a business masters from UCLA, has worked the last 10 years as a member of Honda Performance Development. He most recently served as assistant manager of HPDs engine development department, where he was responsible for the execution of all major engine performance specifications and test plans. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Como puedo hacer para entrar?