The team of Lars

The team of Lars

Notapor Cl11234566 » Sab, 04 Ene 2020, 02:36

Manchester City and England midfielder Jill Scott says the passion for football in the North East is a driving force behind the emergence of so many talented female players from the region. A number of current internationals - including Scott, skipper Steph Houghton, Lucy Bronze, Jordan Nobbs and Carly Telford - hail from the North East and have all played at Sunderland at some point in their career.I think there must be something in the water, Scott told Sky Sports. Growing up I was always around football. I had a season ticket at Sunderland from the age of seven and I think there is just a real passion and a real love for the game up here. Durham-born Steph Houghton is Manchester City and England Womens captain If you look at all the players that have come through from the North East they are all hard-working and gritty. I dont know if thats because we played most weekends in the rain and the wind and that made us a lot stronger.But a lot of us played under Mick Mulhern at Sunderland and he was someone who would always give young players an opportunity.I remember playing with the first team around the age of 14 and some of my team-mates were around 29 or 30. Jill Scott has more than 100 caps for England It was tough being so young but giving us that opportunity at that age strengthened us. He did that with a lot of young players and you can see them reaping the benefits of that as players now. Its fantastic to see so many girls from the North East coming through.Scott was speaking at a coaching session for 35 girls run by Evolution Soccer in Durham, where she joined Newcastle United Womens defender Emily Ellis.This was a fantastic opportunity to come along and team up with Evolution Soccer who run a lot of coaching academies for boys and now they have one for girls, Scott said. Jordan Nobbs (r) and Lucy Bronze (l) are also from the North East Ive been doing soccer schools for the last two years or so now and I absolutely love doing stuff like this. Its great to see how many girls are now getting involved.It was difficult for myself growing up because there were a lot of boys playing and you did get bullied sometimes because you were the only girl playing.But now seeing the girls and talking to their parents, they say their confidence has really gone up because they are around girls and not around boys all the time. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot. Tyus Jones Jersey . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. https://www.cheapgrizzlies.com/924p-joh ... zlies.html. Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys . - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Mike Bibby Jersey . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line.Injured Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price skated without equipment on Monday at the teams practice facility in Brossard, Quebec. Head coach Michel Therrien maintained Monday that Price is still sidelined for the series and that his skate was part of his rehab. Price was declared out for the Eastern Conference Final with aa suspected knee injury after the Rangers Chris Kreider crashed into him in Game 1.dddddddddddd Dustin Tokarski has tended the Canadiens goal since the injury to Price. After Sundays overtime win in New York the Rangers lead the series 3-1. Game 5 is scheduled for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal. ' ' '
Cl11234566

Volver a Como subir fotos y archivos